<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, April 26, 2007


Post:





Well. Get the posting done before heading to my bag for the formats for tomorrow's exam..Hmms.. Today not much to update in fact..Just a few words.. Didn't get to see her much today..beside morning managed to catch a few glances of her, and her images appearing in my mind. She's unwell, and i can't do much help. Felt so bad..Had heartache throughout the afternoon till she said she's all right le..
Hmms.. these days had been slacking alot and it's really time to buck up. Hmms..I might consider stop going online that often though i will continue to blog. I felt blogging is sth that keep my mind off the negative side. Blogging seems to 'give me something to do'. Hmms..
I starts to like blogging too. 'Cause i could say how i feel and there seems to be a chance that will improve english..hahas..

[Current Music: "Someday" - Nickelback]

I'm slowly pickin up the remaining pieces of my heart,
and awaits for your incoming amendment.
I starts to stand up,
Searching for your hand to hold.
I always hope someone could accompany me through this path of mine,
And i think you have just accepted the offer.
I hope you will not regret,
'Cause the road gonna be tough and rough.
I promised i won't leave you behind,
And i do hope u feel the same way too.
I certainly hope time could mature our relationship,
And you will really share your unhappiness with me.
I wanna kiss your pain away,
I wanna hug your blues away,
I wanna carry you till the end.
All and everything does not just require me,
But you too.
I hope you could understand and give me the chance,
To take all your pain and unhappiness away.
Fret not i will not blame you,
Nor dislike you if you were to vent your woes on me,
'Cause i always believe,
As long as you still love me and i still stands a place in your heart,
I will always love you the way i would.




-End
-Marvin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .