<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Monday, April 09, 2007


Post:




Well..Hmms..I juz felt maybe this is juz the beginning..Still feelin that a 'barrier' is between us..Haiis..I juz dun get it..But i'm giving my everything to it..And i really hope i won't get hurt this time..'cause i'm very serious about this relationship..Haiis..I really dunno wad's gonna happen to me next..I really really treasure you alot, yet the time spend with you seems so short, i couldn't but feel sad..I juz...misses you alot everytime we have to bid farewell..then i'll head to the stop with a lowered head, with music blasting on my ears that seperate me from the cruel world around me..I really need you this time..Even if suffering have to come, i'm willingly, absolutely willingly to handle it and sacrifice anything juz for us..You're weak and it's my responsiblility to protect you..For now i'll ask God to grant me this request, whereby if any mischap gonna happen, all is to happen to me and never to you.

Time is wad we need now my dear..We'll proceed to the next level, whereby it'll get tougher..If there's a moment u stumbled and fall, i won't leave u behind, i'll carry you till the end..If i couldn't, then i'll stay with u..I'll never let anything harm you..For wad i know, you are already part of me.



-End
-MaRvin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .