<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, April 22, 2007


Post:







Today. Start off with going out to study.Yes, STUDY..hmms..With? Her of cos..everything was al right today..In fact, going on pretty well..Just that she's sick..Hmm..And i'm like an 'ediot' dunno wad exactly to do to help her feel better..But i just won't stop thinkin of ways to make her feel better kae..

Then now..Hmm..She's unhappy..She's not telling me anything either.. In fact..She doesn't wanna tell me 'cause she doesn't want me to worry..But in fact, not telling me make me feel worse..I felt..I couldn't help or sth..I felt useless..i felt she dun wish to share her woes with me..hais..

It used to be okay..I would understand that and won't wanna force her to sae anything or so..But..My previous..My past..Have created a phobia..I'm scared..I'm sad..I'm...i just feel she should share her woes with me..i dun wish to see her feeling so low and down..And i'm kept in the dark..I'm not dong anything to help her..i just..Feel like piercin a knife deep into my heart..I might..just..does it soon..yesterday..has..'cause..me..to..really..hold..that..knife..in..my..hands..
I just..Sorry..

I felt so low..No one is there..I felt....I'm fuckin useless..
I dun feel happy to see her like that..
I dun feel good to see her like that..
I dun wan her to hide these things from me..
I'm just.... ..



-End.
-marvin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .