<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Post:





These few days kinda lik having DT all over..gosh..[Though seriously i'm like slackin....]Hmm..Let's talk about wad happen today..It was totally..gosh.

After recess, i went berserk..I mean, I dunno wad i'm doin and my mind seems to be blank all the time..I fell down..purposely..How idiotic one can be?Ask kai jing..i told him i'm gonna fall and i went falling down..Plus one more crazy thing was i lie there on the floor..Wad the?
I thinkin mayb i'm losing my mind, really is losin my mind..My doctor called me during my lunch break and told me my situation was worsen..I'm starting to get afraid..I dun wanna lose my mind so fast..I haven tell her how much she meant to me..I haven let her feel my 100% love..And today, my situation gone totally out of control..
Yea, i'm not giving up..I'm not losing out..I'm not leaving you either..
I'm having serious mental problems,so...please forgive me for wad i've done..
Today was kinda like empty - after DT i was like missing her every moment..gosh..
But nevermind, she's with me everywhere i go, deep down in my heart there she is..=)


P.S I'm not serious about the Doctor thingy la..i told ya already, i'm losing my mind..Maybe i should go consult one soon..

Anyway, I love CSI! =x

You'll know best.



-End
-MaRvin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .