<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Post:




Slowly i dragged my legs along the path. Feeling cold, yet tiny droplets of sweat dripped down my forehead. My lips so dry i couldn't make out a word. My head starts to feel like a thousand tonnes. But i just keep going. Where i know, i could find you in the end. Persevere.Determined. Nothing gonna stop me from seeing you. Even a glance could get me back on track. Yet your presence seems so vile. I shook my head. Sweat juz kept on dripping down my forehead like heavy downpour. Yet i'm not giving up. I'm not fallin down. I'm not fainting. 'Cause i know even if i couldn't catch a glimpse of you, you are still here with me. Yes. That's how i made it through for the past few days.Yes. I'm sick.I'm ill.But i'm still going strong.Stronger than u believe, Tougher than u imagined. But what really hurts me is seeing you suffered so much. Stressed?Lack of sleep?Sigh. I can't do anything to help you.I felt that i'm kinda useless. 'Cause all i know is not to give up and not to surrender to this world. Even the toughest path it's gonna be, i'm not letting you go. Only thing now that can stop me is you releasing the grip of my hand. Every now and then i'm breaking out cold sweat. I've no idea why. One day i might collapse, one day i might just be gone. Whatever it's gonna happen, i'm still not letting go, not giving up. Not till u gave me up. But the once shattered heart of mine seems so weak.So...fragile. I couldn't but admit i'm sometimes sad.Sometimes feeling i'm really not givin you the enough love. Feeling i'm not giving you the sense of security..Maybe i'm juz oversensitive. But you can't blame me. As i said, it's a scarred heart i have.

Remember the folded heart i gave you?It's really been with me for very long. Keep it save with you. For in case, one day i'm gone, i'm still with you in that heart.

And don't always keep things to yourself.
You promised to take care of yourself when i'm not around.
This i'll have to leave it to you.
Take care my love,



-End
-MaRviN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .