<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Post:





Hmms..Today well..kinda like whole day was damn worried..Hmms..Couldn't contact her since last night..then neither could her frenz too..So i was kinda like so so so worried abt it..But glad now she's fine. hmms..

Nothing much to blog today.Whole night gonna be alone again. Kinda sick and tired of this..lols..
Probably i need some accompany..I dunno why i dun seems to able to study either..Hais..I'm such a failure..

'Absence make the heart grows fonder'..Hmms..Maybe?

Dark clouds ponder through the night,
Blurred vision i couldn't see things right.
Then there was a glimpse of light,
That made me carry on with might.
It's was Her who shone the light,
Yet she's moving in with the night.
She seems to leave me alone most of the time.
Though she's always with me in my heart,
Sometimes she just seems so far away.
'There's a will There's a way',
It's something she always say,
And i always believe so.
I'm not giving up nor letting you go,
'Cause i know,
I love you all along.

-Marvinsoh™


-End
-Marvin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .