Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Post:
Hmms. Decided to blog before starting revising biology. I'm starting to worry very much. worried over.. ... ...I just kinda afraid. Something might happen. I've tried very hard to be happy, but good things in life are hard to come by. In fact for me, it never seems to be in sight. I realised afterall, a part of me is already dead. But it's never over. I'm not giving up this easy. I'll gain nothing if i give up. Maybe i won't ever feel this again, but it'll always cause my surroundings, my loved ones to be suffered. No one seems to believe, marvin's life always is on the stake. No one believe that marvin might not appear the next morning in school anymore.No one seems to believe. But in fact, i dun wanna care anymore who believes or who not. I just wanna get this straight to all readers. Its really been a hard time for me..I've been struggling and struggling. I've been suffering so much. Yet i made it this far. But recently i realised it's not as simple as i used to think. And i started to feel worried. I said before, i will hold on as long as i could. But if one day something really happen, I really wanna get this straight to all of you. Nothing in this world is fair. Life is unfair. You ain't perfect. Neither am i. We shouldn't blame this and that. instead of crying over spilled milk, learn to accept it and learn to solve it and lookin it at a better and more positively view. just in case i'm no longer here, do take care as i said, do study hard and get on with life. I might just be a part and parcel of your life. dun get too affected by it, all are JUST IN CASE.
P.S I dun mind anyone to gve comments at the tagboard. But do tag with a name.
-End
-Marvin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .