<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, April 05, 2007


Post:


Hai..Sad.Today was the second time, mayb not considered, i walked home....
But today was different..I walked to White Sands Shopp' Mall.To have my dinner..Hmms..Then walked home from there.Reached home, all became so dull..hmms..So i went to exercise..Oh ya, today was school's annual sports day..This year was different for me, i didn't join the track and field events.lols..Thinkin back on Today, i thought about this morning.hai..Shouldn't had sleep..Hai..Then after a long day all was like so borin at home..Hai..guessed wad?I thought about my past..memories..Then i'm like kinda sad man..i mean, past as in when i was a kid..when i was in America with my cousins..These days were so wonderful, i felt i'm so pathetic NOW..Hai..I'm changing myself..The way my mind thinks..And i'm more determined this time..Because i have you to back me up, and you are the most important reason i wanna change..

Libra:
"Don't let any confusion you encounter today frustrate you. Instead, you should treat it as a valuable clue -- it is pointing you toward changes you might need to make in your life. If a certain disorderly situation is making you feel confused, perhaps you need to get rid of some emotional clutter. Throw out the bad attitudes, negative feelings and self-doubt you've been holding on to for far too long. If your busy schedule is making you confused, then maybe you should start paying more attention to being prompt."


Yea..It's so damn true..Ever since my first relationship ended not quite well, i became very fragile..Fragile even towards small setbacks..Hai..Juz being too weak..


Maybe both of us juz need time.Time might let u realised how much i really love u and how serious i am about this..But for now, i'll juz overcome this overwhelming sadness,Basically for our future together..If i couldn't freakin overcome this, then how can i overcome my negative mindset?.I muz change, for not juz myself, but for you and our future. 'Cause i really startin to know, i really love you.


I meaned it so much that no words now can describe it. And hope you could feel it.


With all my heart,I love you.

-End

-MaRvin-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .