<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Monday, April 23, 2007


Post:




Finally i found out everything seems so coincidence.Too coincident.Every night. I would feel so restless, so useless..Tired of living..Tired of holdin on to life..Yet the next morning, i'm all right, lame-ing all the time..Yes. I suspect i'm having some sort of split personality..And i'm afraid.'Cause it's bringing my life to an end..I need to be strong..Stronger than i used to be..I seems to be suffering from depression at night..All might be cause by the 'unknown' personality i've been through for many years..And i realised, for someone to feel that way, it's because of his/her's surrounding, environment. Yes. Most of the night, i'll be at home alone. Even if there's time there's someone in this house, it still seems that i'm alone..
And this might be the cause of everything..But i no longer gonna care..'Cause i have to bring myself to change.Save my life, myself..I cannot let my mind to take control of wad i do..I'm holdin on..as long as i can..This is the time i wanna let all out you readers to know..Be prepared.be strong..I might not be there in the next morning.I might not be here anymore.My existence only exist in memories i have with all of you..I juz wanna sae, i'll try my very best..to hang in there..Juz in case i couldn't, I jus wanna sae i love you guys alot alot..You guys gave me the care i need..And lastly, i will not give up my life..For wad i feel, my life belongs to Chan Su Ie.




-End
-MaRvin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .