Friday, March 30, 2007
Posting.:
Hmms..Full of thoughts today..Full of deep thinkings...*sigh*..I came up with two conclusions..
Firstly, Make sure that bloody
a@#$ole dun come provoke me again, where i'll get my years pain and suffering all on him..-which will get me into big time trouble..*sigh*
Now to the second choice.. Get my hatred and anger onto serious fitness routine and strict judo training, afterall all gonna b ventin on the 'Team Events for Judo Nationals..*sigh*
Actually i felt this a better choice..Afterall for the sake of *someone* and frenz that really cared for me..i cant afford to get myself into soem big time trouble..I dun wished to leave my frenz like that..*sigh*
And i juz showed my weakness..yes..i am soft-hearted..I am weak..i really dunno how my life would be without my frenz..Especially frenz that i really love dearly..*sigh*
Guessed my choice is obvious..But still..I scared i would react the first choice if that asshole really came up and provoke me, for the last time..*sigh*
Erm..I'm so scared..I'm totally lack of confidence..*sigh* i couldnt..i mean...Let's see about it ba..*sigh*
-End..
-MaRvin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .