Monday, March 19, 2007
Post. :
Fcuk.I hate myself.I hate the fcukin of myself.I dun wan any attraction, attention.All ever i wanted is someone that can really understands me and shows the care i need.I dun wan anymore fcukin attraction or attention. I really..really juz feel like..So fcukin useless..I truly hate the fcuk out of myself.Why muz everything of my life have to turned out this way?I juz wanna be ordinary.I juz wanna be a great helper, a great fren. I dun wan any fcukin attraction.I failed.I fcukin failed.
Todae was a damn tirin day.Doze off like only 1hr plus, then the next thing i know is i'm heading to school.Din manage to catch any sleep last night.Went to school, lost my ear piece's sponge. Damn. Then have physical education..After school, have trip to gardenia factory, but i din go, instead, i appeal to go for my judo training.Nationals are juz this coming monday.i have no time to waste. But todae, i juz very very fcuked up.Damn moody.Hai..why cant someone juz let me complete my last wish before i could end my life?Hai..Fcuk.
-MaRvin-Sucks*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .