Friday, March 23, 2007
Post:
Rather moody today..Wasn't feeling good..Kinda like wanna vomit..Hmms..Afterall i'm getting better..All rights..Let's see..Tomorrow or perhaps later not going out?Hmmm..have to think of a way to get out..Mayb alone, mayb not..Juz get out..Need some time to feel the breeze..Sense the sunlight that's shining ever brightly..But times come when clouds came over, darkened the sky.And a slow rain began.Life it's like this..we all wanna have nice and sunny sky..But times comes that we faced difficulties.Faced problems, juz like the Sun, Dark clouds covered over, deepened the mood..Then came the suffering..We suffer when going through problems and frustrations.And juz like the Sky, Rain fall..Cold and lonely rainfall..But wad matters is you going through those things..And eventually u will experience the rainbow..A rainbow of life..A glimpse of hope..But for my case, i couldn't get to see the rainbow..
-I was struck by the lightning.
Yes,i dun give up.I persevere.I am determined.But there's time that things goes against me..I think i juz lost my way..
I can't hear myself.I can't seems to see myself..I can't seems to feel myself either..I seriously keep losing my way..
-MaRvin-
Can anybody out there really really hear me?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .