<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, March 25, 2007


Post:



Hmms...Woke up kinda late today..cause' i slept at 5am..lols..Hmms..Then went out with mother and lil' sis to Tampines Mall for dinner and shop for my brother's coming birthday present..Hmmm...Bought a wallet for him..Costs a bomb man..I spent 30 part of it, which total costs like $62.90..LOL..Leather one..Pierre Cardin..hhaas..


Hmms..On the way during shopping, i saw this familiar place..A place i used to be fascinated when i'm young..Then i thought about my childhood..Where it's so carefree..So stressless..Unlike now..Full of problems and full of sadness..


Hai..These few days there's two major stuffs in my mind that have been botherin me..One is Judo this coming tuesday;the other well, Shall not publish about it for the time being..

Today went to TM and ate alot of stuffs..And haven been doingmy regular exercises..Meanin to sae i'm getting fatter le..Hmm..I going for vigourous schedule after my Nationals..Have to back to fightin fit..


Hey, I believe u can give me the help i always need..And i believe u can change me..I really hope i could get my life back..For this help, i will repay u with anything..And i promise i will save my last breath for you..Thank you..



-End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .