<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, March 22, 2007


Post:




Hmms..These few days have been very tired..Dun really have mood to update blog..Guess it's time again..4 more days and it's time.Time for one of the biggest acheivement i could achieve, depending on how i perform..Today had my last training before the event.Push myself.Push over the limit. Push till i wanna break down.Juz dun seems to work..Really..yea..Guessed i hid my emotions well didn't i?I dun think i wanna affect my other frenz will my emotions..Guess hiding and avoiding it is the best way to solve.And well, back at home, time to dig them out..Hmm..Tt's me..How exactly i work things out..Why unhappy?Simply is i should have trained myself harder longed before..

And yea, i did push myself to the limit these days, but..I juz dun wish to gain strength through hatred and anger..I dun wanna force myself to vent my frustration on this..Hai..i'm juz damn vexed..I dunno how am i gonna move on.

Sick.Hurt.Sad.
I dun wanna give up.I dun wish to end anything.I hope things turn out better, hope i could focus on this event.I believe i will be a better person if i could ever walk out of the battlefied with glory and success.I believe if i could win something i could have more confidence on things i do.


Guess today no dinner le?Dun give a damn.
Guess i'm sick and tired.Dun give a damn.



-MaRvin-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .