Sunday, March 11, 2007
Finally I changed the Blogskin..Finally..
Hmm..Todae getting abit better somehow..
I realised some things today. Because of my Infection, I realised there are many people out there that really cares about me. I seldom falls ill, Seldom became so weak like now, And yes, Till now there i truly sees that my Friends are there for me. They are Far Away, But not anymore in my heart. This once again put All Friends that Cared so much about me more importantly in my heart. This truly gives me a definite Answer that i WILL Sacrifice for you guys in any ways.
You can take my Words for that. And of cos, i Prayed that i will be the first to be able to do that.With no Regrets.
Friends are truly important in my life.They Are my Angels, While i'm juz a Messenger sent by God to Repay their kindness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .