Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Seconds past.Minutes past.Hours past.Days past.Weeks past.Soon it will be another year of agony.
I didn't realise the consequences before i react that particular day. Though it's really no point crying over spilled milk, i really regretted saying wad i said. If i could go back, i would never confessed. Where her and i were close enough for me to take good care of her. But not now. Not anymore. Everything juz hit me in the face today. I woke up. Indeed every choices have it's consequences. And i made a mistake. In fact, every step i chose is a fuckin mistake. Where there's no turning back. I once chose to stay put and not make any move, but it fuckin turned out to be another mistake. And every mistake is storing deep inside me, eating me, suckin my blood and it's really very painful inside. I'm really starting to lose everything, in fact, i never have anything. I'm fuckin useless.
Have you woke up?You read wad i wrote. Have you thought over your own fuckin life before it turns out like mine?If you are my friend, leave me alone and live your life. Set your own big goals and achieve it. I'm already hopeless, useless and juz a piece of junk.Please, Move on your own life.Here's a poem i wrote about my life...
All i wanted is to die,
How i wished i could just cry.
It's pain inside i need more air,
How i wished someone would care.
Why am i in this thing call Earth,
Where i don't receive any love.
You were there when i'm down,
How i wished you could be mine now.
You told me you're not ready,
But i'm losing my feelings for you already.
I knew you need more time,
But my life's already on the line.
Right now i just wanna be free,
But stress from school hinders me.
I realised something,
All my life and everything,
Have all turned out to be nothing.
I've lost grip of my life's hope,
Where my life is just like a broken rope,
It's something i couldn't cope.
When I'm at the lowest in my life,
I used to tell a lie,
To escape from the fact
That everything i do is just an act.
I took the initiative to confess,
But everything became a mess.
You and i are no longer the same,
How i wished everything is like a game.
Where i could just hit 'restart',
And everything will be back to the start.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .