Friday, December 01, 2006
Since the dae she left me, i've been wishing and hopin she'll b back..But these fews days back i realised i carry no more feelings for her..=(
I realised ever since she broke my heart, it's dead..It carries no more feelings for anyone probably..She's not at fault..Not at all..She have no choice and this i understand..Never did i ever hated her..But i cant denied i'm disappointed of the outcome..But that is how it should be, Frenz are wad we are..But there's no doubt i lacked of love..I've inject artificial 'love' into my blood..The blood running thru my body is full of hatred and sadness..Every night i've to inject artificial love from things of my imagination..But i'll juz lie there..There in the dark corner, where i lie alone, eat alone, sleep alone..
I've to take this chance to tell everyone, how much i love you guys..I love you guys that i can give my life for all of you..For wad i know, i'm living in agony..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .