<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, November 23, 2006


Hey!Finally i overcome laziness..=X..
Topic for todae..hmmm...Let's go for F.R.I.E.N.D.S x)

For all my life, Frenz always are part of me..I love them, i wan them to b happy..And of cos i hope i could protect them..lol..=)


Remembering the times where i spent my time together with frenz, it's kinda great and nice..Memories with frenz are great and nice, where we go thru thick and thin TOGETHER..haha..=)


I always treat frenz over myself..Many asked why, my definite answer is i longed have treated myself as 'dead'..hmm..kinda wierd but that's the way of it..=)



Every Fren is important to me..No matter how long we know or we juz met yesterdae, u're my fren and i love you..x)



No fren is to b neglect by me, UNLESS, u neglect me TOO MUCH..lols..yea..took me for granted for example..=(



Don't you think friendships are
part of life?for me, it's part of me..Frenz are important! =X



So, i'll love them and protect them(hopefully i could!) always! =PpP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .