Saturday, October 21, 2006
Today's post shall b abt my love life?
lolls.
Actually, i realised i am not into love..i mean, i gives up ppl i have crushes on, bcos simply i am a failure in love..Once in a blue moon when i have abit of a feelings for someone, they mostly doesn't have it for me..After a few times, i juz simple give up straight i have any bit of feelings..Yesh, finally i got into a lovely relationship..I gave it all..And yet, it came to naught..So wad the fuck is love?The root of my problem, my angered prob sicne primary school, all was caused by the four fuckin letters, L.O.V.E..I hid my anger for more than a year..i hid it, i controlled it, i tolerated it..haiz..Am i really that a failure to love?Now i am juz so scared i might not lived happily ever after..
Enough of that...Haiz..Dear frenz..Esp you, ks...I know it is sad for your results..But now it's not the time to cry over spilled milk le..Stand up now and get on moving..Life still goes on..Persevere to till end Ks, You Are My Brother, Not my fren..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .