Monday, October 23, 2006
I'm walkin down the path alone.
I looked back, only sorrow is visible.
I looked forward, only pain is visible.
I stopped for a second.
A minute.
A hour.
A day.
A week.
A month.
A year.
There's still no help.
So I shut my eyes and lay down, awaiting the hungry vultures to feast on me.
A second,
A min,
A hour,
A day,
A week,
A month,
A year,
i'm still there.
Why?God want me to live on.
God craved the path for me.God sent Angels to guide me.
I stood up, no matter how painful the path is going to be, i'm movin on.Heading to the end with You,
the angels of my life.
No matter how pain it could be,
With You,
I can take the pain.
I can carry on.Slowly, i wan my heart to beat again.
>>Every person that Loves me and Cares for me is my Angel, I love You,My Angels.<<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .