Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Tired...
Tired of everything..
I'm stressed out with exams round the corner..
I'm lost with the relationship..
I hate myself..
Right now i'm typing this,
I need companionship..
But i'm all alone..
I'm depressed..
I'm tired of studying..
I'm tired of living..
When the time i needed someone most,
No one was there..
I guess..I've to get used to this..
Cos she gave me an ans todae..
The ans neither of us wanted..
I'm sad..I'm sorry..Sorry i couldn't achieve wad you needed..
Sorry that i made u guilty of wad u've done..
Sorry i've made u so sad..
Dun worry..Now i wish i could take them all to me..
Since i couldn't feel pain anymore,
You should pass them to me,
And led your happy life..
Joanna,You said u might regret one dae..Dun regret, Cos u can always come start afresh anytime with me..My heart belongs to you always..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .