<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, September 03, 2006


Hmm..I understood le..I understood everything le..
I blamed no one, I hate no one..Everything can go back to normal..

I was hurt only when i see she was hurt..Now i realised..I really have to b happy..Truefully happy..Not pretended one..That is the only way, to make her happy..I dun wan asked too much le..Yes, i dun deny i hoped we can b together..But seeing her unable to cope with her studies isn't too well either..I would rather sacrifice and be terrible for these few days or weeks to see her get back on feet..But now i understood le..She is not dun love me..She is not dun wan to be with me..She juz couldnt understand herself, her thinkin..But she herself was hurt saying all those to me i know..I really wan her to get back on her feet..before thinkin other things le.. Sorry i still have to say this, I love you forever and ever baby, =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .