Tuesday, September 05, 2006
All my life i have been searching.Searchin for the feeling.You gave to me.Now u take it back.I am Lost..
All the moments we spent together,All the things we've done,all the fun,joy,laughter,disappointment we went thru..All my life i have been searching..searching for the feeling to b loved..You gave me how it felt like.But u shattered it..You said u did nothing to the relationship,But instead, u done alot..The two words 'love me' is powerful enough to overcome anything.But u gave up.You gave up loving me.You gave up on me.You even tried to gave up your studies.I rather i in pain for the rest of my life then to see the person i love the most to suffer in future due to the result she might get if she were to shut off from everything..But everything is gone le..My hopes are shattered.My dream have vanished..I've plans for our 1st month..But it never come..I have plans for my birthdae..But it'll never b able to..Right now,For the last time.I can feel tears in my eyes..Pain in my heart..Cos my life was truely ended todae..I was hit back to square one..-Dead- Yes, u did gave me life..but u let me go..You're in pain, So do i.. After the exams, can we start afresh Joanna?Things can forgive and forget..I'll forget abt wad had happened..Juz b back how loving,caring,adorable couple we used to be..can we, Joanna?Dun answer me now..Give me an answer after all our exams..Thank you, I still love you..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .