<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, August 20, 2006


Sorry abt last night..
Shouldn't have started the conversation makin both of us soo sad..
Although we are merely getting our mind and heart prepared, i still think we could lasts..
ok..Let's not talk abt it le!ahhhh~

Dear,
I dont mind u vent your anger on me,
Give me all your blues,
Pass me all your pain,
Cause all i wan from you,
Is your love.
And your Love will get those out of me.
Dun keep them to yourself..
Cos i would not leave you,
Nor blame you,
Cos i love you,
And that is wad i should do..
It will not hurt me,
As long as i still have a place in your heart..I love you, Joanna..


You are really special to me, I love you so much, And IF we were separate, I dun think i will love other like How i loved you..i dun think i would b as 'sweet' as how u said i am..Cos u are way to special and important to me..I am really in deep love with you.. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .