Monday, August 14, 2006
I love you,
So deeply and truely,
I'll always be on your side.
I love you,
Not just you but everything u like,
I've given you my heart.
I love you,
For more than u do,
My shoulder are there for you.
I love you,
Forever and ever baby =)For you only k! You know who you are my dear!Haha..This 'poem' i created and not copy de hor, cos it does not require any thinking; it's all from the bottom of my heart =) If ever u felt my words too sweet and might get diabetes, i guess now i am already lame-ing with you liao..i dun wan u to b alone in the morning, and i will always be on yr side k..haha..I juz love u too much le la..haha..
Anyway, how to put password put password for the blog??haha..- so i can sae things more 'sweet'..LOL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .