<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Monday, August 21, 2006


Ahhh...
My dear sick todae..=/
And i was like helpless in my class..
Hai..
So during recess, i decided i should do something..
I brought tissue for her juz in case..=P
And then was pulled in by Angeline & Aaron, the double As..
I was shy la..so i hesitated for awhile..
In the end, of cos, for you i can overcome de..
So went inside..Then shy again...=.=
(At that time i can go eat sh%t lo..Shy here and there..=.=)
Then finally she saw me..(she was sick ok!)

Back in class she sms thinkin i might b jealous of Aaron being so close to her..
I was thinkin, that time i already wanted to ask Aaron for his no so can ask him to take care of her when i wasn't with her lo..Why i would jealous?I understand she loved me and i know no matter how close they are, i am still in her heart..That's why in any way i dun blame her or him..=)
Seeing her sick make my heart pain pain..
Then like so helpless..
So after school gave her a hug as Bu Chang..
haha!(she so shy wor..=P)
Everydae same BO BIAN procedure- She and i have to go home..
She went to collect her contact lens and that's the last time i saw her todae..

Went home first thing come into my mind- JOANNA
Still worried abt her illness lo..Although gave her a panadol`cold`relief, she still sick at home..=/
THEN AFTER SHOWER I FELL ASLP..Kao..
Sorry joanna..I was dreaming of you..haha!

Read your previous post..Then asked u to cfm..
So that was one of your wishes?
I am here to fulfil for you..
I Promise i will watch next year fireworks with you..
Sadly if we were separated,i will try not to break the promise cos i dunno whether i might die after we separate- i do think i can't live without you..
-Promised-
-----To------
--Joanna--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .