Monday, June 05, 2006
Finally,
I fear of something...
Something i dun understand,
Something i can't stop..
Something so powerful,
That no one could stop it..
We can only receive it..
Endure it..
And be with it..
Life is no longer painful for me,
For which i have lost everything..
I love everything,
I love everyone..
Hatred doesn't exist in me to others,
But hatred burns in me..
My life used to be so painful,
It's like Hell on Earth..
Hell was a prison,
For which i have been locked in it for a long time..
I have escape..
But they are coming after me..
I have to fight for me life,
Before it is too late..
Every minute and second,
I want to live it well,
Salvage everything as much as i could..
When the time i wan to give up,
I woke up..
Life can be better,
You control your life not others..
Believe in yourself and love others..
Never hate anyone,
As one day you might need their help..
Forgive one and accept their flaws,
As no one in this world is perfect..
I used to fear of death,
But now i no longer am..
What i fear now..
Is something so harmless,
That everyone wan it..
Love is all i fear..
[one day i will overcome it...]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .