Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Why muz everything end up like this?I juz dun understand..All bcos of me..Yes me..I shldn't have asked him..I shldn't have support him..I regretted..And now i am in pain..One is my closest fren while the other was my god daughter...All bcos i asked him..All bcos of me..Sorry if you really think i bother you so much..You know i am referring to..Sorry..But i juz dun you to hurt him more..I guess, afterall, i juz a nobody..i hate the fuck out of myself..I juz dun understand why i can put myself to live on..
Love is something i dun understand..I dun feel any love from my family, nor from my frenz..Fren said they love me, but they juz dun mean it..Sorry i didn't meant to lied to you..At start i dun have the love on you..But i want to, but i juz couldn't put myself to love you..I am sorry..Maybe i hope to end my life soon..
Slowly, i am hating everyone, everything and in the end i will end my life..
Dun comment on all my words, if you dun believe so be it..It's going to be none of your business and dun question me abt, or dun blame me for going dark..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .