Sunday, April 30, 2006
Computer is back in place..
What is love?
It's one word with meaning a thousands quote..Only people truely in love then they will really know what is Love. I never really been in love..I dun understand how it should be and how it feels.. But i understand that when in love, i am willingly to sacrifice for the other party even if she dun love me at all..Not to prove anything to her, but juz to let MYSELF know that i sacrifice willingly..When in love i juz wan the other party happy..It means even if she doesn't know it, i juz wan her to be happy..
I juz dun know Love....
I realised that my life is meaningless, not until i realise my Dream Job..I realised even if you are rich but your life is meaningless, there's no point on living.. To live you have to be happy and meaningful..I just wan to be a firefighter..Why?So that i could save hundreds of lives and make my life meaningful..What if i would to die in an accident while saving lives?I am willingly to..I wan my family and frenz to know if i were to die, they muz be happy..Cos i will be in heaven as an Angel blessing them..Let me work to my Dream..My Job...My Life..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .