<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, February 02, 2006


Think about life, it's a wonderful thing, treasure your life, treasure your sweethearts..Say 'I love you" everyday, you might not know one day they might juz leave like that..Life is scary, Life is fragile, love them and never blame them for their wrongs..

Why am i saying all this?Cos i do afraid one day i might juz leave like that.. I think i am stress, yes i am, but stress is juz an excuse for me to run away from the truth..I have to face it one day, why not face it now?Sometimes i really felt like breaking down and juz cry off all those things..I have a useless father..and now i felt useless..i juz lost the lively me, lost it..Dun cheer me, Never cheer me, I am the one to cheer not to b cheered..No matter how hard it is going to be, how dangerous it going to be, how scary it might be, i will try my very best to be right there, giving all my hlp you nd.. If anything do happens to me, Forgive and Forget me..IF YOU TREAT ME AS A FREN OR WHATEVER, THEN MY WISH IS FORGET ME..FORGET ABOUT A PERSON CALL MARVIN SOH..Cause i dun wan you to be sad..please, cheer up...


>Please dun ask me about this..<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .