<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Is tomorrow the day i die?Would i live thru it?Or would i juz leave this world and meet God?Tomorrow i will find out..Tomorrow marks the day, of my life and death..

Am i stressed, depressed or exaggerating?I dunno..I am lost, and i am still insist on not giving up..I am sick and tired of all this fked up things..I am greatly dissappointed at myself, for not being able to get a hold on myself..I am a failure..All these might b solved tomorrow..Tomorrow i will face it..Then i will decide..

Dear Father Lord, please grant me the knowledge and strength to stay on, to move on and nvr to get back to this again..i also pray that all my dearly friends will be healthy as ever, cheerful as ever, and nvr b brought down by me, in Jesus name i pray, Amen..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .