<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, December 18, 2005


It's been a time since i last signed in blogspot..Probably bcos i am lazy as almost half the webby is unreadable text..i had to figure it out myself..

All right, First of all, MY BLOG DON'T ROT...Is i rot..=((...I juz dunno why in this holiday i have no mood to play around or joke around..Nope, not the coming pressure of secondary 3 have caused the unhappiness in me..I juz dunno why i seemed to have a lump of anger, dissappointment, sadness in my heart..

You see, now i am writing this, i already felt pretty tired..Not as in lack of sleep, but in sick of expressing myslef out to everyone..Yes i am selfish abt this, but, i juz wan a person, no matter girl or boy, who can really understands me, to hear me out..There are thingys i dont wanna everybody to know, but to someone i really care and close to..I have since tried to find that person, but i juz can't seem to find him/her..I was greatly dissappointed...And Yes, this might b the problem tt haunt me now and then..

For now i live in a quiet life, reducing the humour i have in mind, reducing the pain i have in heart, and reducing into the state of quietness--to the darkness...There's no turning back, there's no looking back, for now, i have forgotten the past and live the new present..



--------------Live with me, Walk with me, Let's Head to the Future and Not to the Past-----------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .